Grasshopper Dreams 2.0

Six months

October the 2nd and May the 1st is a long time in between. The blog was abandoned, in order to pursue things more important. October, November, December, January, February, March, April. Six whole months. And I was afraid Blogger might have deleted the account already.

Saying six months flew by without nothing is a big bullshit, I agree. Things happen in those months, although I have to admit that October to the end December was a big blank to me. Yet, January to the end of March marked the best months of my university life.

Definitely, the blog will not be forgotten. But for now, the drive to write is lost. Next time.

3 Comments:

  At Thu May 01, 08:49:00 AM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

/bonk

Keep in touch or I keel j00~!

  At Thu May 01, 06:49:00 PM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I believe as long as your website got a hit, it wouldn't be deleted. If that's the case, 'fret not - I've got your RSS feed up and running. :D

  At Mon Nov 17, 02:03:00 PM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, i'm going back to sabah already. what are we going to do?