Grasshopper Dreams 2.0

Replies and thoughts

D'oh! Now I remember what to do: I want to reply.

Lase: Yeah, we wanted to call you when we get to Sunway Pyramid. But we were worried that we'd kacau you if we called. Also, whenever we thought of calling you, we got no credit. Life sucks, ne?

Ok lah, next time we're at Pyramid, we'll give you a call. Say, how long you're gonna be there? You never tell...

Pabs: I've emailed you the recent pics. Later I'll photoshop and upload it into blogger.

Sayang: Hugs hugs hugs kiss! I love you! Kiss the finger..

Looking at Lase's blog: Good luck, Lase, on the exams. On the topic of losing touch.. I know how you feel. Being away from it all, one would feel empty inside. My life revolved around anime. The formation of EMiNA is the rumination of it all. If possible, I would like to keep in the loop nevermind if it's just minor.

But the actual point is moving on. Life goes on, they say. Don't dwell on the past too long. I believe in that.

One thing is for sure: My love for Sayang is limitless. You can't put into words this sort of thing. You got to experience it. You got to experience love. My life with Cherane is Love. I love you, sayang.

RLC

2 Comments:

  At Mon Dec 04, 02:47:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger Cherane said...

Posto posto picci! ^^ cuuute~~! either that or you'll look like prison break punya guy...

  At Sat Dec 23, 01:07:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger Lase said...

Ini ada sikit lambat reply ler...

Sorry been busy with exams and shit.


Ok so yeah just sms me or something. No promises I'll be free though cos I have even more classes next year and weekends I might balik Melaka. But anytime next year between January till June just msg me if you plan to go Sunway. Insya-Allah i free to meet you guys.