Grasshopper Dreams 2.0

"My What?"

It's always like this: when a man misses his woman he loves so much, usually everything that is related to her reminds him of her. One of the most common things is a love song.

Y'know, the sappy kind. The usual offenders, and probably the worst offender, are Malay love songs. Songs sung by ROCK bands (a contradiction, since they're singing sappy love songs, sigh). Thank God we're not the ERA.fm demographic. English love songs too are a common offender, but not as vicious as malay love songs. Granted, English love songs are nicer.

(Somehow, my thought floated to any of Malaysia's Diva's love songs, notably Siti Nurhaliza and the rest of the bunch. Brr. Let's not go there. Please.)

As a man in love, I cannot escape the above statement. The things that has an imprint of my Princess will always be invaluable to me. Her pictures I keep, looking at them oh so often. Sometimes I smile, sometimes I cry. But most of the time I smile, because the girl in the picture is smiling back at me with her infectious sweet smile. Heh. :)

As for the song that reminds me of her, I'm an anomaly in this case. It's not a sappy love song. Not at all.

It's Black Eyed Peas' "My Humps". Hm.

Normally, that's not a song to remember your girl by. The song is sexy. The lyrics are playfully naughty. And the video, oh gosh.

But that's her favorite song. The song for her to dance. She would dance this sexy dance to me, usually at the most un-oppportune times. Usually when my hand is full: doing homework, doing the dishes, anything that doesn't resemble sexy.

And then she does the dance to me. Sigh.

I'm not gonna describe the dance, as it's for my eyes only. But my God, I always melt every time she does it. The actual feeling itself is indescribable, 'cause I always lose my mind every time she does it. And the best part about it is that she always laugh when she sees me go blank. I always had a thing for her laugh. It's like honey. It is so sweet in my ears. You just can't help it but smile too.

She puts the smile inside me.

Heh. *hugs*

RLC

1 Comments:

  At Sat May 20, 03:47:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger Lase said...

Psst. Record and gimme see.